• What is water made of?
• What is a molecule, and what is an atom? And what do they have to do with water?
• What happens to water when it gets really cold, and really hot?
• How do cold water and warm water interact together?
• How does their interactions benefit freshwater environments?
• How much water exists on earth and how much of it is freshwater?
• How does earth naturally recycle its water?
• How can we help to ensure the cleanliness of earths freshwater?
• How do we define freshwater?
• What is an Ecosystem?
• What types of life depend on most freshwater ecosystems?
• What do the tiny bugs called macroinvertebrates tell us about any freshwater ecosystem?
• What is the life cycle of typical macroinvertebrates?
• How do these bugs benefit the entirety of the ecosystem?
• What does the food chain in a freshwater ecosystem look like?
• What is an ecosystem?
• What is a forest life zone, and which one are we in?
• What kinds of trees grow in our area, and how can I tell them apart?
• What are the different parts of a tree?
• What is photosynthesis?
• How does that whole process work? How can a tree make its own food?
• What purpose do fungus and other decomposers serve in the forest ecosystem?
• What are other ways of managing our forests to make sure they stay healthy?
• What does zoology mean?
• How are animals classified?
• What mammals live in our area and what makes each of them unique?
• What is a food chain and a food web?
• What is an ecosystem? And how do the mammals in our area fall into our specific ecosystem?
• Where does wind come from?
• What is an air mass, how do they form, and how do they affect the weather?
• What is a weather front?
• How can I look at the sky and tell what kind of weather front is coming?
• What kind of weather comes with each type of weather front?
Astronomy - Solar System
• Why should we study astronomy?
• What is the sun?
• What defines a planet and what exactly is a dwarf planet?
• What is the definition of a moon?
• What are the names and physical makeups of each of the planets in our solar system?
• What happened to Pluto?
• What is Astronomy?
• How has studying the stars been used in the past?
• How can you tell the difference between a star and a planet in the night sky?
• What is a constellation? And what is an asterism?
• What is a satelite?
• What constellations can we see and what are the stories to how they were named?
• What instruments do astronomers use to study the night sky?
• Who is Galileo? And how did he first use telescopes?
• What is a star cluster, a nebula and a super nova?
• What objects can we see through our telescope?